Kisii couple die after being electrocuted

A middle-aged couple from Bosunya Village in Gucha Sub-County, Kisii County died Saturday morning after they were electrocuted.

The two died on the spot after the man, identified as Jared Moseti, was electrocuted after accidentally touching a live wire, and when his wife, namely Jackline Moseti, tried to rescue him, she too was electrocuted.

Confirming the incident, area chief, Geoffrey Abuga, said the bodies of the two were taken to Tanaka Hospital mortuary.

tagged in:

Categories: Uncategorized | Comments