Have you listened to Beyoncé’s controversy-stirring album, Lemonade?
It’s the talk of town, especially since Beyoncé’s lyrics seem to hint at betrayal and infidelity on Jay Z’s part.
Don’t believe it? Well read the 7 lyrics below and you might just change your mind.
- “You can taste the dishonesty/ it’s on your breath” on Pray You Catch Me
- “Can’t you see there’s no other man above you / What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you”
on Hold Up
- “I am the dragon breathing fire / Beautiful man, I’m the lion / Beautiful man, I know you’re lying/ I am not broken, I’m not crying” on Don’t Hurt Yourself
- “You know I give you life / If you try this shit again you’re gonna lose your wife” on Don’t Hurt Yourself
- “Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on / He always got them [explative] excuses” on Sorry
- “My daddy warned me about men like you / He said, “Baby girl, he’s playing you” on Daddy Lessons
- “Ten times out of nine, I know you’re lying / But nine times outta ten, I know you’re trying” on Love Drought
Are you convinced? Or do you think this is just another celebrity publicity stunt? Let us know in the comments section below.